CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

"why vanguard"

1. 74 Posts.
    "Why Vanguard"
    Why would the world?s largest mineral fund with assets of $US 1.1Trillion become the largest shareholder in Cudeco and still buying, They employ the worlds smartest Geoscientists, the smartest Geologists, the smartest mining engineers, the smartest analysts and they are buying into copper plays and it looks like their not stopping buying Cudeco until they are fully loaded. Two thoughts, they have bought more than 170m shares in OZL and OZL need better copper assets and OZL have A$1.3b in cash. Would Vanguard help OZL control Cudeco??
    or is Cudeco a play by Vanguard as a lone play? The second thought is that Vanguards people really believe that Rocklands is a lot larger than being let on by Cudeco. JORC grade 1.24%Copper, bulk sample 4.37% Copper. Something just doesn?t gel. WM believes in the 4.27% Copper and so do his Geos . I think that Vanguard does too. The only people that don?t is the newspaper scribes and the old worn out JORC code that is exactly designed for high grade deposits, whether gold, copper or Nickel. Something tells me I should be backing Vanguard. You don?t end up with $US 1,1 Trillion by not being right on the money.

The bet:.... I back WM and his team and Vanguard or I back the journalists?
    What a choice!

Think I'll go with the favourite. I think that this is what it has come down to. At the AGM and the visit to Rocklands, all of the attendees including myself all saw what Vanguard saw. They bet on WM and I?m betting on them. Merry Christmas & a happy new year to all Posters

Ikey moses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.