VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

Why VLA?

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349
    I have been a long time holder of Viralytics and, although I haven't posted much on HotCopper, I have appreciated the insights and comments of others here including @Lopez, @roselette, @bripoz, @F18DG, @FingersXed, @supertramp, @ozkartman and @kates9999.

So, while we wait for the June results, let's have some fun to pass the time.  I'm curious to know what got you first interested in VLA and your best guesses for the SP over the next year.

So, me first.  2007 was my first introduction to investing, shares and VLA.  I taught Biology and Genetics for many years. I am a big fan of the concept and jumped in very early.  The idea of switching on your own immune system using the common cold virus to cure both targetted and non-targetted lesions sounded plausible and more importantly doable.  At first, I got burnt big time with VLA - after the massive spike in the early days, I averaged up and then watched the price tumble back down after the initial excitement.  Then came the 10 for 1 share consolidation and many CRs.  I've since learnt alot about the nature of speculative stocks... and the stock market in general.  My confidence in the company and it's concept did not diminish however and I have remained a solid supporter, growing a significant parcel of shares across a number of entities.  I'm now well ahead - multibag for me.  And hoping for a further multibagger over the next year.

For me, it's more than a financial investment. We have all been touched by cancer - wouldn't it be great to be part of a solution.  Since I have been investing in disruptive, speculative stocks, I have made much more than sticking to blue chips.  In addition, I get to help support companies with the potential to make the world a better place.  Hopefully the next year will see me finally make up the large losses I incurred learning to invest in the market right on the cusp of the GFC!

So, the Roth Report dated April 19 2016 has a 12 month price target of $3.84.  I think this is conservative.  What's your 12 month target/estimate/hope/guess?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.