VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

Why VLA?, page-9

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hi Ski
    Well... I am tossing up between two initial motives.
    I could indulge in delusion, by stating the main reason for getting into VLA (7 years ago) was to participate in an activity of pioneering advancement thereby contributing/supporting the pursuit of cancer destruction.
    Alas.... not so... (remember I am now in the witness box and must tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth).
    The real crux of the matter is... and I am loathe to confess... I was but a greedy little pig.
    I wanted to shore up my retirement to a significantly higher level than what prevailed at the time.... and as easily as possible.
    Seven years later I discover the "easily as possible" aspect was anything but that. SP Consolidation, multiple SPPs, volatility, and seven years of foregone opportunity cost, has taught me that patience really is a virtue.
    As I am now seven years older.... I also admit my mindset has changed to some degree... inasmuch as I do appreciate the over riding sentiment regarding the cure for cancer. I really have embraced the idea that the salvation of life is vastly more important than the creation of wealth... and I am quite sincere in this regard.
    If, along the journey towards a cancer cure, I happen to stumble upon newfound riches ... then that will be a bonus.
    (Please God... let me stumble)

I now desperately grasp at the pious notion that... PERHAPS... there lies within me... a pea sized heart.

As for price predictions, there are so many possible scenarios... total takeover... partnership, joint venture... and the various micro scenarios within each of the above.
    Also, an interested predator is unlikely to offer one single upfront truck full of money. I am quite resigned to an initial "deposit" followed by milestone payments thereafter.... and that is fine with me.
    Not to mention VLA has several strings to its bow.... Melanoma...Bladder, Prostate, Lung... and I have probably forgotten one or two..... that the upside may well embrace multiple SP increments as Cavatak successfully deals with each of these.

Forced to guess?...... too hard.... but somewhere along the journey $3.50 to $$5.00 is not out of the question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.