VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Just funny how VRC is getting put down by a few here. Not sure...

1. 42 Posts.
    Just funny how VRC is getting put down by a few here. Not sure it is out of spite or to try and make another company look better or just bring up any point that may look negative on our company. I am along time holder and as mentioned, the management of Vrc including Sugars, this stock has a lot more potential then any other graphite stock in my opinion. We have bought this stock as we have all done our research and are more then happy with our choice and where we have put our money whether any negative or clutching at straws to put the company down has no effect on my decision. A stock can have basically have nothing in the backyard but management can make the company. The company is ticking all the boxes and it all takes time to do this, which is unfortunate as we would all want to be rich now, but it doesn't happen over night. We have great management big big bonus, we have a lot of the infrastructure in place as in roads and close to the port, no land owner issues, great resource and plenty of it.
    Graphite has a lot more uses then batteries though it looks like a big part, I think graphene is something that has huge potential and the many uses that can have plus the other uses graphite has.
    If graphite is not used as a anode what else would they use?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.829K 957.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1910396 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14402206 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.