VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

@Cashbacked IMO the sentiment shifted against the sector...

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    @Cashbacked

IMO the sentiment shifted against the sector sometime ago. As @meercat has pointed out I have highlighted the shift from natural to synthetic by apple before but we've discussed this. IMO the whole " EV explosive growth line " has been overplayed significantly and that's why I have continuallymsaidnstarting two years behind is a major problem.

IMO there is absolutely no reason for a big name Westerner to enter into an off take agreement with a junior company with what effectively ATM is a plot of land, I mean why would they?

As for regulatory / government change IMO this is where there is really a misunderstanding. Taxes on fuel and diesel account for over 10% of the Australian federal budget. What motivation does the government have to promote EV take up, let alone help fund the infrastructure? IMO that's not going to happen and if it does I'm sure they will get creative on taxes.

But then there is the US and their President elect DT who basically claims that "climate change can't be proved", check out CNN today. However he is pro-oil, gas and coal in his stated quest to make the US energy independent (not to mention great again!).

IMO plugging one's car into a wall socket each night powered from a grid supplied by the burning of fossil fuels isn't that environmentally friendly.

I won't even talk about the volatility of Li Ion batteries such as the Tesla power wall because I for one won't be installing a bank of them to sit in my garage in 40 to 50 degree heat here in Perths summer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.