FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Why Wait???, page-39

1. 6,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    Me too. I'm sure hoping for a JV.

I definitely won't blame people if their instant-gratification self hopes for a massive bid (say USD$250-300M) and a sale of asset BUT...

Wouldn't it be better if we got a Chinese JV company who offers to take say 50% of the project for a lump sum payment + purchase of shares (at 15% premium to our all time high as a vote of confidence) and also agree to fund majority of the development. To be honest, funding $70M to build a mine + plant would be absolutely peanuts to a large Chinese Batt Co.

That way, we literally guarantee ourselves production and steady dividends in the coming years. It will also put us ahead in the race by having fully funded development.

I see no lose in this scenario. Shareholders who have stuck with BGS or fortunately bought in the day before can enjoy a special dividend upfront and be assured of wealth creation down the line.

Furthermore, it seems highly unlikely to me that a Chinese co. will come buy the deposit alone and not want the involvement of KJ, who has put hours upon hours into this deposit. Also the connections that KJ has in Mali will be invaluable to the Chinese. This would be a win for both parties!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.