GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

why was it dumped , page-49

1. 3,795 Posts.
    re: this ones goneeeee..att : alpha Zwu ..

How are you always appreciate your view and all that you say is most certainly correct ..that exactly what J.Y said to me in ASpendale meeting around the time of the special div . Now ..I well understand you count ..Trres 1 ..2 ..3 as debt ..J.y may argue that point , he was refering to corporate debt ..the difficultly with MIS is the purchase/ lease hold of land , there is NO easy answer , its demand and supply . WE can argue all night ( as we have in the past ) as to the best model .J.Ys model was to own the land ..

I must say ..I do still agree with him ( well understand the problems ) ..well debated . The bottom line is with ANY of these companies as I said to you on our first meeting is the return to the grower , if it is not at " market rate " .. the whole thing does not work ..Now I know Alpha is going to say that M.I.S investors only wanted the tax benefit , I disagree with this .. Im sure there are many people like me who enjoyed the benefits of M.I.S for many varied reasons .... heres how I see it .. for the whole lot of them !

As per USA ... if the returns are realistic , and the product in order , then levels can be maintained ..if not ..All are finished . This has alyways been the case , hence the diversification . Now .. we met around 3 years ago ?? ..this way my line then ... This is my line now ..GTP is still , as it was then , the best placed to succeed .. if you dissagree , thats fine , but as I said , I hold a considerable amount of M.I.S and a bunch of GTP shares .. so I could always be wrong .

But I certainly dont think I am ! .. Alpha ..can you tell me about The independent foresters report ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.