NXS 6.67% 24.0¢ next science limited

>>I was reading the announcement of ITs firing carefullyso it...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    >>I was reading the announcement of ITs firing carefully
    so it states
    "the position of Managing Director has been made redundant and accordingly Ian Tchacos has ceased employment effective
    TODAY"

that firing came in with a sense of urgency - there has been no indication to suggest IT saw it coming.

Quite interestingly Steve Lowden bought a few shares on the 10th of december <<

Trying to read between the lines and analysing an ANN can prove to be useful... Although I did not read it with any sense of urgency, as they commented on taking time to seek an appropriate replacement.

IMO- Some bad blood must have come out of not getting the Longtom and Crux deals DONE. I have no idea of what goes on behind the scenes, yet I have some experience in company politics. Maybe IT held out too long in regards to the Shell deal. Steve B obviously has inside Shell connections and may get the Crux deal moving forward with Shell again...

Yet I think the process of hiring a new CEO must take place and he or she must settle into their role. One would think...

After evaluating the asset base of NSX of I have always thought that they are ripe for a takeover bid. Maybe IT was standing in the way. An all in offer to current shareholders from shell is not completely out of the question- IMO. Very strong asset base, key management removed in holiday period, etc I have seen this episode played out many times in the corporate world. It is possible, not probable- IMO.

Crux deal will definately be done in 2010- IMO. It will be the first action of the new CEO to really collect their first gold metal. Time and time again new enthusatic blood will regain the confidence in a company. I call it te honeymoon period and I look forward to it again...

Shell insiders will want the Crux asset for far less than NXS was probably prepared to sell. IMO if Shell are interested why not simply make us shareholders an offer. Any bidders? 40c, 45c, 50c or would most on this thread hold out for more?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.