WC8 2.88% 53.5¢ wildcat resources limited

Due to the poor responses to my views on WC8, I consulted...

1. 4,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2045

Due to the poor responses to my views on WC8, I consulted geologists and mining experts for a view. The organisation I consulted have identified a long list of potential tier one and tier two discoveries at an early stage. They identified WC8 to be one of those last year. Not all the stocks they have identified have ended up with an economically viable deposit or good SP gains (eg CHN<, ALK, IR1, etc) but most have had extremely good returns.

I asked them what their current view of WC8 was and this is what they stated early today (I agree with them on tons):

"In our view WC8 has certainly made a sizeable discovery, its shortfall comes from its grade (as you mentioned) and the deposits geometry which is not ideal from a mining and waste ratio perspective. We believe that the deposit would struggle economically on its own.

At this stage we estimate a resource sized between 80-100Mt @ 0.8-0.9%, this is well below average grade indeed (we like to see >1.1%)"

Seems their view is the same as mine, funny about that!

Why would an informed investor buy shares in a stock with a MC of circa $1b including all the well in the money options, with a project that would struggle to be financially viable on its own? Uninformed or naïve investors, speculators and maybe up-rampers and dumpers would.

All the up-rampers can all stick it up your pipe and smoke it as you are all drinking the green cool-aid of WC8 management and board hyping this stock. Good luck as you all need it.

I will not be reading any responses or responding to comment to this post so you can comment all you like as it will be a waste of time.

There is an old saying something along the lines of the investor with the most data and information is the best investor ie do thorough research to be a good investor or lose money.

PS: the place to be now and in the next 12-18 months are gold, silver, copper, zinc and tin stocks, not any lithium stocks unless the lithium price goes up substantially.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.5¢
Change
0.015(2.88%)
Mkt cap ! $645.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 55.5¢ 52.5¢ $1.721M 3.201M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63827 53.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.5¢ 212612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
53.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 2.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
53.5¢ 55.5¢ 52.5¢ 1018185
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.