UCM 0.00% 1.6¢ uscom limited

Why we are not selling in India?, page-4

1. 515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Agree tumby , very frustrating as fundamentally based on a tiny mkt cap of just over $20 mill and the sales and revenue numbers it’s a compelling story with potentially enormous upside. Unfortunately the drop in revenue last quarter , current political situation between oz and China has scared everyone away and they are probably not returning. The ceo has mentioned in webinars that it’s more at a political level however the only proof that he is correct will be in sales and last quarter didn’t back up his comments.
    Other than the obvious of announcing increased sales and revenues and new deals He needs to find some new large Chinese investors whom understand his vision in China and the potential as convincing sophisticated investors over here to purchase shares looks to have failed even after the last few positive announcements.
    the ehealth (apple - Microsoft) comment he made is interesting and would create a new herd of interest but realistically it’s probably just more false hope.
    walls of selling at 15-15.5 -16c points to our pain not easing for quite a while yet.
    my belief that as the products were best in class and life saving that the sales and revenues would just automatically follow was my error .
    nilnoony has thankfully given me the reality check that the 1a product got very little sales traction anywhere in recent years other than China even though the product itself is world class .,
    hopefully mr Phillips hard work , confidence and contacts will lead to the deserved success but at the moment nobody believes him .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.989M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 102000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.