UCM 0.00% 1.1¢ uscom limited

Why we are not selling in India?, page-8

1. 11,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    Are you suggesting that handing over majority control to a group of 'unlinked' foreign investors would somehow help the company and us? I can't see that myself at all. Many of our products are developed already, that hard work is already done.

Marketing is the main game now and we need to get into and/or develop more and better supply chains, preferably with proven effective global reach and ethical behaviours. Perhaps we could confer with other ethical Australian companies which are already well down this multinational path and could get us into global supply chains in quick order.

Some people/countries are notorious for holding back sales in order to buy up/steal companies very cheaply before opening up the sales floodgates and allowing the pent up rivers of cash to finally flow in into their vast unethical and bloated coffers. They play the long game, effective, unethical and abhorrent.

I personally wouldn't fall for the trap of allowing anything or anyone to deviously limit our sales in order to seize complete control of our company and force our long term holders out, penniless and destitute. Seen it all before. Seen it and and don't ever want to see it again thanks. The world is a big place you know, a very big place indeed. We are not exclusively tied to one geographical location my friends.

Great and long lasting fortune to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.755M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 83333 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.