SBM 6.67% 24.0¢ st barbara limited

Why we have to approve GMD deal, page-5

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I agree with most sentiment here regarding our current position, we are damned if we do, damned if we don't.

On a pure speculation basis though, I have very little faith in the SBM board. A lot of decisions that have been made in the last few years have created distrust but I believe the initial proposal of creating Hoover house was sound and well thought out with a lot of the intricacies considered. So, It felt like the rug had been pulled out from under our feet when this plan failed. And, Instead, GMD offer up a pure takeover of Gwalia, which the SBM board, heavily biased towards GMD, immediately advocate and propose that we take.

On a viewpoint of GMD, I have no trust in this company either, after seeing how they have handled previous deals. Yes I see that they will benefit greatly from this takeover of Gwalia, I would even say they are in dire need of this asset. I see that this deal will advantage GMD Sh more than SBM SH.

So when it comes to people saying SLR are shady, sorry, I do not see this. I see SBM and GMD being shady. I consider what SBM doing now, not allowing for DD to SLR as completely shady.

And, I do not for one minute buy that if SLR was allowed DD on Gwalia that suddenly GMD would pull out of this deal. Upon GMD pulling out SLR deciding to lower its bid or not bid at all....

But again, this is just my read on the situation. I do not like all this backdoor secrecy between SBM and GMD over a deal that keeps being refined in favour of GMD SH instead of SBM SH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.015(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $196.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $865.9K 3.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52553 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 845110 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.