IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

Good point you are making Drachir, although I haven;t posted...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Good point you are making Drachir, although I haven;t posted that often on Prima, I have been involved with the stock for a few years, always on my watchlist, taking some profit here and there..and having a small portion for the long term ( wish I had kept a few more now ) never seen action quite like we've had over the last two weeks..especially the last few days.

I also realise that there are many here who have considerable parcels of shares and can see some real chance of PRR being a life changer...all good stuff..

The cautionary tale to my post which you also alluded to relates to the awful 'left wing' event, I have been here a few times before...and there are almost invariably setbacks along the way..a few posters have already mentioned us all keeping a little cool about current events...and in short chilling out a bit.

Discussion of five, ten or twenty dollars a share are some way down the track ( fantastic when it gets here which I am sure it will) but life can be completely upended as one waits for the riches to come, forgetting that there are some roads to travel yet...

Let's all celebrate the fantastic rise we have experienced over the last few days in particular, but having a reality check is also vital...these are strange days on the stock market...and we are not there yet.

Cheers to holders

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $512.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $4.893M 13.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 361312 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 244433 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.