SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Thanks Guys... yes just confirmed u are correct with my broker....

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Thanks Guys... yes just confirmed u are correct with my broker. I have not looked at SSN since offloading most near 8c. Lucky I know.

I always figured that the land sale was approx. 4.5c, so it stuck in my mind. Yet they did not get full price.

So now we looking at approx 3.4c fully diluted. I am trying to devote some time to see if I will re-enter in a big way at current levels.

What valuation do you give now...

Gene= 1.5c
    Cash= 3.4c
    Oil Land= 4c
    Rodney= ?

Time for me to get back in contact with Management after not looking at this for the past few weeks. Still seems undervalued yet it looks more fairly priced and no longer 5-10 bagger potential in medium term anymore.

Would anyone disagree? I always liked the Management I think they did a great job since entering a year ago at 1.4. My regret in this play was profit taking before land sale Anned at 3.5c to free ride. Yet a profi is a profit.

Now my accountant telling me it was an extra bad move as I up for a large amount of Cap Gains tax now... Dam it.

Anyway I used to value this at over 10c when it was trading approx 2c, so a better than Av effort.

I need to research the current status a lot more now before making the decision to bail forever and move on or loading up.

I been uninterested since offloading most to move onto what I considered better Opps...

Anyway any valuations out there- I do not see any recent ones. Cheers jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.