I'm a property investor and not worried about the market at all....

1. 217 Posts.
    I'm a property investor and not worried about the market at all. Very happy the way my properties are performing.

I'm so sick of these discussions on HC lately its starting to get really boring.

I can't remember reading a good thread about a potential investment or development strategy for ages. All it is is this pointless discussion about some property crash which may or may not happen.

The truth is money can be made in any market, you just have to be smart about it, buy in the right area, develop at the right time, not just timing the market but also timing your personal financial situation.

To many people are wasting their energy on here with these pointless negative discussions, there are clearly a few trolls on this site that are that bored they surf the whole site attempting to upset people. They sit on their computer / tablet all day long posting nonsense. Some do it that much they have made so many pointless posts they even get a little green shield after their name.

Good luck, I'm about to spend the rest of my day with the most important thing of all, my family.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.