In a free country you are allowed differing opinions and I...

1. 16,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    In a free country you are allowed differing opinions and I reckon that you should not be made to wear something, be jabbed with a needle or blindly do as you are told.

Frankly, I'm sick of social engineering and the force-fed nonsense from so many. Keep this virtue signaling out of spor!!!. Can we please have a space where we are not being forced to see the world as others demand we see it.
    The gay group is a minority that has THE largest voice...the LARGEST influence in the history of minorities and they, as a group, hold more power, proportionally, than any other group in our society.
    As folks, they are in every position of power, influence and status with zero impediments and yet, the belief is constantly put out there that their lives are constricted to a hell we couldnt imagine and that we, their oppressors, all must do everything humanly possible to rectify or get called every name under the sun or worse.
    From what is plain to see...they enjoy every bit as much freedom, if not more, than any other group and their influence is WAY beyond their demographic.
    Was also funny when that muslim chick did the same thing in the women's aft..she was touted as a hero... a brave woman...tell me the difference???

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.