CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

why why why? to much guys give it a rest, page-6

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Am I rubbing it in here!LOL

Its not often I say things like this Cany but

IT WILL.

Having just a SHORT think about it.

Even based on a $30 margin,which IS WELL AND TRULY underestimating what they will get for their export thermal,if the RBI price goes to $120/T this effectively DOUBLES Continentals bottom line.

We are currently only $10/T away from that doubling!!!

IF this price goes to $150/T???

I know it can be depressing seeing such a constant barrage of posting on the sp's slide but its all just a sideshow to the REALITY.

Those RBI figures above COULD see CCC's profit MORE THAN DOUBLE just on current production.Im willing to put bets on us seeing a doubling in revenue numbers from the December to March Qtrs as long as the RBI price continues its trend.

I have been facinated as to why Brewer would keep harping on about why the markets will stand up and take notice of CCC's coming cashflow figures.The answer is becoming more obvious by the day.

CCC have two excellent sources of information for forward demand of thermal coal,those being EDF and KORES.If these guys are telling CCC management what I think they are then CCC do have reason to be almost SMUG about where their revenue numbers will be going on just the small amount of export coal they are now producing.

Forward revenue of $150/T will put them well over $10M revenue and probably closer to $15M.

The sp may well be depressed from the recent placements but the export coal market is beginning to show signs of a gold-like bull market,that being long term sustained and, underpinned by the massive Chinese/Indian power infrastructure expansion.

The markets will have NO CHOICE but to pull CCC's valuation up to a FAIR level IN THE NEAR FUTURE imo and probably past that level.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.