BPP 0.00% 0.6¢ babylon pump & power limited

why why why

1. 3,176 Posts.
    mmm now imi could be running for many reasons ( suffisticated investers making a prollonged stag profiit ?)

daytraders momentum trading ?

hurd mentality its going up sounds good jump on ?

i think its because they have the goods( my opinion only )

now after a chat with my gp and i notice we havent had any medicos commenting as such ? (well not that ive seen anyway). makes me wonder if this isnt a real run up ?
    why havent there been actual medicos of which there used to be several on h.c some yrs ago made comment as yet ?are they accumulating ? MMmmm
    ok my gp teels me there really is diddly squat in the imi field . he made a comment the only real other tech even close ( but not really lol ) hasnt been improved on in yrs and could well be like a windows 98 ops system i took this comment jokingly !!.
    now it seems if this hype is real ( and it sure reads well on the imi web site, ( according to imi some decent dr folk have looked at imi tech etc )
    now it seems there really could be a massive market , and imi may well be a stand alone in the field as stated in the anouncements .
    personaly i do hold and am very pleased with the share price and chart.
    yes imi could revolutionise ecg and eeg markets it seems , and these would be substantial markets indeed. especialy if they are a new and leading edge player . of course it still comes down to $$ MARGINS ETC.
    personaly i think if it works and is revolutionary as it seems to be ,then we are on another winner australia.
    however as with all things only time will tell .
    i own imi as i like what i see and have read to date .
    do your own research

PS, my dr doesnt hold imi he is busy working and only just started reseaching it . at this rate he may well rue his conservative aproach

cheers gaga

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $36.84K 6.139M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 860050 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 10639501 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.