AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

I'm afraid this might just be the start of a serious decline...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    I'm afraid this might just be the start of a serious decline until this BFS is released later in the year IMHO. What else could possibly be announced that should make anyone excited until that comes (and what will be in it that everyone doesn't already know.......serious question). On the other side of the coin, how much could possibly work against the share price until it is finally released? YIKES!! We haven't done JACK in this most wonderful of markets, imagine the flip side!!

I'm a trader in AVL now and certainly not a long term holder. I am going to trade the you know what out of the thing, and if I can make .001c out of a trade, then so be it. You think I'm going to let the garbage, who seem to be encouraged to jump onto the register at every cap raise, continually be allowed to sneak out the back door while long term loyal holders get the finger as they walk out. Yeah good luck with that!! I'm just glad they tied up their money in this as opposed to 90% of the rest of the ASX that's up 500% the last 12 months!

Regardless of which direction we head over the next few months, I believe the trick is to see the "run" early, take a position, and make sure you watch carefully when all those that couldn't spell vanadium (and were offered cheap shares) get too fat and start bailing out!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $15.59K 1.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 11287537 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 7835643 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.