AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Totally agree with SuZQ on this. Rest assured the AVL team are...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Totally agree with SuZQ on this. Rest assured the AVL team are working very hard towards realising the goals we are all waiting on. And yes, starting with the BFS. Additionally a diversified portfolio is a benefit in the long run (yes as long as it is a viable venture) and again AVL has done this strategically well with seeking and achieving a grant to augment the process and reduce capital costs. Well done AGAIN in my opinion!

The battery market, specifically for static batteries, for commercial and residential applications is turning a corner (IMO) with significant growth in awareness, understanding and discussion globally of VRFB technology and the benefits we are all familiar with, importantly scalability and renew-ability to refresh the V2O5. The point SuZQ made about the Li-ion disaster is highlighting this and casting another positive spotlight for flow batteries...

For me being a shareholder with vested interest in this market I am constantly talking about this capability with friends, peers and any other relevant parties I come in contact with to place it in their consciousness. To plant the seeds. We should all be doing this as being part of this company as shareholders and taking some form of responsibility ourselves to assist in building the market. Too often many simply get caught up in their own personal urgency/circumstances/timelines and happily run the project down while it doesn't meet with THEIR expectations for wealthy returns and timelines. We are fortunate for the foresight that VA has to have established a vertically integrated organisation and to be key drivers of this market in this country. We can help by informing others ... the power of word of mouth is significant.

My single biggest concern, as are everyone's, by far is finding the finance to start the wheels turning in this global economic train smash environment and growing Chinese trade concerns. Good start is an MOU with Euro and American based organisations to again diversify options in this space. Lets hope these crystallise and are able to be built upon - i am confident that will happen. While these points are not returning the $$$ some shareholders are expecting RIGHT NOW they continue to lay the best foundation I have seen for a company in this part of its lifecycle.

I am very excited about the next 6 months and believe we will see significant achievements being realised. Keep doing what you do AVL and we will get there...

All IMO, make yours based on your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $111.7K 6.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 17087735 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 12994517 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.