OBM 8.97% 42.5¢ ora banda mining ltd

Why will this end differently?, page-32

1. 6,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    @Yilgangie

I bought OBM last week knowing that:
    1. the history of Eastern Goldfield, and its subsequent recapitalisation
    2. its current operational struggle with ASIC cost so far was between $2400-$2700 over the last two quarters
    3. the management current struggle

So I won't come here to look for the false sense of comfort and ask others responsibility for my capital loss (if so) if one day the company goes to the administration.

I bought OBM last week, as I see inflation crisis and Chinese construction industry collapse are imminent, iron ore price, HK index (where all Chinese developers are listed), bitcoin, major currencies are all dancing harmoniously towards a big gap down built up, and gold price for the first time closed at high above $1,800.

remember AIS, the struggle copper producer when the copper price was at $3, the plant was not working, couldn't find water doing dewatering, and everything else, I couldn't remember how much they lose each quarter in 2019, but very sure lost more than OBM (anyone can go check their old quarterly report) but after the copper price shot up, check their share price movement.

OBM will do the same once the gold price is moving, which has been imo. to that extent, even BDC, BC8 won't be able to chase OBM up as they have no "MILL"
    Last edited by littlecorn: 07/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.