AUZ 6.67% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

if they do take their option i doubt share price would double or...

1. 7,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    if they do take their option i doubt share price would double or treble. they still need to sort out funding which is the biggest challenge. look at auz , trying to package up project financing with a takeout. takeout is easy, demand is there. getting funding is the challenge particularly nearly 2 billion for a few hundred million return.

as for comments that auz spent over 12 mths in DD and wouldnt walk. two seperate things. offtake prevails regardless of whether or not they exercise their option. also , their DD was limited imo. they reached agreement with CPs around ensuring the product works, samples, and ensuring the project goes ahead - timing around financing to be done by auz. if either fail they walk. id say they are sitting back knowing they can secure supply elsewhere. they are in the box seat. id expect terms to be renegotiated and put up for shareholder approval next year. perhaps it will be good news though whats certain is delays. construction wont be starting early 2019 as last reported. imo. dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $4.297K 570.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 20547485 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4746231 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.