PV1 4.76% 2.2¢ provaris energy ltd

Good luck FOXDOG , IMO if you’re happy to hold medium to long...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Good luck FOXDOG , IMO if you’re happy to hold medium to long term you will do extremely well. Problem with a lot of asx investors is they play the short game , hence GEVs very low market cap. Also I believe there’s a lot of astute investors waiting for a ship hard deal, so they can go through the figures and the funding arrangements for the ships, and I also believe some fund managers are waiting for the same reason. I’m a bit of a risk taker, and like to get in early at a low price like you for even better returns down the track. Having said that I think the risk has significantly been cut back because of the regularity approvals for the new ships. It’s now a waiting game for those deals to be completed, and we have MB leading the charge , could not have a better person at the helm, and with Jens Jenson riding shotgun, what a team. As mentioned many times before, management have taken a company from zero to billions before, so plenty of experience there, after talking to over twenty ship yards they are down to the last four  and I would expect a very good deal for GEV because ship yards around the world at the moment are crying out for some work. If anyone puts in the hard yards in researching this little gem , they can find a business plan that looks very strong , and will IMO turn this market cap into the billions. When going back and looking through all the old announcements, it’s very clear they have been ticking every box , one buy one, so it won’t be long now for the next big announcement. Looking at the last update , there’s plenty to look forward too.
    as always GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $13.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $4.33K 200.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 106 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 116714 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.