why won't they call them illegal immigrants, page-54

1. 99 Posts.
    Blackstone,

I have suggested repeatedly through this and other channels ( as a matter of fact every chance I get) that there is a legitimate solution to this problem that would more than satisfy the humanitarians and the UN convention. It is important that we take refugees who have been processed, who are proper refugees not economic refugees, and are awaiting resettlement to countries from the UN refugee camps.

The simple, easy to implement solution is intercept the boats, take them to Christmas Island, feed them and render BASIC amenities, load them on a plane and fly them to the nearest UN refugee camp. They never see the Australian Mainland. We take TWO refugees from the camps for every one we send there. The trade would dry up overnight, the boats on the water would turn themselves around the day this policy was implemented. The UN would support it as the camps would be less crowded.

I don't mind refugees or people from other nations. I do however object to being taken for a mug by other nations. My worry is the amount of disease that isn't in this country that will be missed due to the rushed processing of these new illegal immigrants NOT asylum seekers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.