DCC 2.00% 4.9¢ digitalx limited

Why would anyone buy this... so many red flags

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    1) IT's core and only revenue stream is centered on a highly speculative market
    2) Majority of their value is tied directly to their crypto holdings of which you dont control they do. Why bother investing in them if you're bullish on cryptos when you can just put your money into cryptos directly and heavily reduce your risk.
    3) Company leadership team is made up of a bunch of cowboys from Perth who got into the crypto game early doesnt exactly sounds credible ... what else have they done, these aren't ex-Goldman Sachs/ Bank of America executives
    4) Heavily linked to a completely unregulated market (ICO) that is literally on the cusp of being taken to task by governments around the world for being illegal.
    5) This thing could go belly up in a matter of minutes, not days or weeks. A single major market shock would bring this to it's knees. EXAMPLE: if bitcoin drops by %50 you'd expect this stock to get pumped.
    6) Company was put together in a couple of years. Reeks of flash in a pan, hear today gone tomorrow business.
    7) Single small fish investor is paying for the whole show, if things get tough and this guy backs away the company has no where else to go and no serious institutional would touch it IMO.

I've gone through their website, i've got the jist of what they do... ICO consulting. They've put a couple of tiny runs on the board and some of you are acting like this is an untapped gold mine that has only way to go and that's up. Red flags everywhere.

I want to hear counter arguments, maybe i've got this completely wrong and you lot can educate me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $26.88K 542.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45105 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 63269 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ 50146
Last updated 10.19am 02/05/2024 ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.