DCC 0.00% 4.4¢ digitalx limited

Why would anyone buy this... so many red flags, page-80

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    ACX.io, BGL and Collinstar cryptocurrency exchange has no buying fee or selling fee but only a 1% charge when funds go back into an Australian bank account. I emailed them to enquire as to when more coins will be added and although they did not mention specifics however I believe there will be more coins added to the exchange in the new year and would expect that ICOs done by dcc will land there. Telegram is a great app for insight into different companies in the token space although a lot of ‘when moon, when lambo’ speak.

I do not hold any BTC but do have a few holdings in alt coins including some of the ico coins that dcc worked on through coinspot and binance exchanges. As noted by posters before me the fees at coinspot are a bit pricey and I only trade coin to coin now incurring a 1% fee and hold the coins on both exchanges in my wallets there awaiting a Ledger s nano hardware wallet where I will be moving coins to.

With all the mass adoption in the crypto and blockchain space I remain very happy with DCC and all of the moves to progress made with direction of BGL.
    Last edited by tmacr: 17/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $92.16K 2.194M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 118690 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 205871 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.