DBF 3.70% $1.40 duxton farms ltd

"but did they have equity in GLAF or was it just investors in...

1. 888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    "
    but did they have equity in GLAF or was it just investors in the funds that got shafted I wonder?"

That is what I was wondering as well stayer, I would be fuming if i held this in a fund and was sold
    out at such a ridiculous price, Deutsche shareholders should also be really pissed, yeah I know
    $4mill is small beer, but todays substantial holder notice makes me think that there was more demand
    in buying this 17% parcel than there was shares to go around, why, because regal funds who appears to
    have bought that 2,000,000 parcel at 90c, still wanted more and bought exactly half of what brispot
    sold the next day at $1.10,
    Regal's substantial notice appears to be incorrect, they have only two buys for a total of 3052344 shares
    and have no sells, yet their notice is about 300,000 short of this total, I put it at 7.27% what are Regals
    intentions with this stake? could this be good news for existing holders especially if they grab some of that
    Ecapital's near 3mill shares that they were nearly gifted

Lets hope this all leads to some kind of resolution for our huge discount to NTA issue, which we have been told
    by our board that they are trying to solve, although they appear to have managed to buy zero shares from the
    DWS sellout even though we had 4million share yet to fill in our buyback and cash or credit to make that happen
    I would be happy to throw my holdings behind anyone that can get the discount to NTA issue solved

Cheers Grant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DBF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.40
Change
0.050(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $58.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.34 $1.40 $1.33 $36.75K 27.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 883 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.40 4366 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DBF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.