TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Why would NCM hide the results

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90

Hey Slipperymack, I thought it would only be a matter of time before someone would bring this up. Anyone in the mining industry and indeed the geological and analytical community knows that if the largest gold company in Australia (NCM) or other major companies spend +$2.5m on 8 x 800m diamond drill holes into what the CSIRO stated is one of the largest geophysical magnetic anomalies in the Mt Isa Inlier and indeed Australia, and is owned 1/3 by AMG. This is the IOCG target "the Canteen" that was drilled by NCM first in August 2018 and then again in May 2019 and NCM has reported no results. Why? If a company drilled the moth highly regarded geophysical anomaly (CSIRO) in Qld and indeed Australia why no results.

Can anyone explain why no results are forthcoming. Within 18 months of the CSIRO report , Newcrest were drilling. You don't need to be rocket scientist to work it out with 6400m of diamond core drilling and 6400 samples to be anaylsed. Then NCM say in quarterly report "going back to follow up results from first drilling program". What results? OK read the CSIRO report including the conclusions.

Then ask yourself a company that is owning 1/3 of this prospect deserves a better share price than 10c. Secondly AMG have hit 6 intersections of ore grade in six holes up to 70m intersections. Still 10c. Unfortunately drilling deep diamond holes is expensive and AMG has decided by the looks of it to wisely concentrate on their high grade gold deposits and start producing at their JV partner Soul Pattison Gold CIP plant in Cloncurry. Then they will I believe have more than enough funds to get back into the monster.

I think the whole market knows by the silence from NCM that they have something of major value. Whatever it is we don't know, but whatever AMG owns 1/3 of it and it makes me feel good.

NCM at some stage have to release and report their finding.

This CSIRO report can be seen on the AMG discussion on Goldtalk. https://goldtalk.com.au/amg-csrio-australia-describe-canteen-as-largest-magnetic-anomalies-in-the-mt-isa-linear/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.