TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Why would NCM hide the results, page-15

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Equaliser, I agree with your description of Chalco, he knows exactly what they have found. What is more surprising is that you mentioned the CSIRO report about them picking up Uranium. That area at Canteen has always been known as a Uranium area and locals have been circulating rumours that NCM hit masses of Uranium and rare earths between 100m 300m intersections of Uranium/Rare Earths in their drilling . The actual word was “oozing Uranium and Rare Earths.”Let’s put it in perspective so everyone can see what’s really happening here:“A man putting in a rose garden on the border of his neighbours fence. Suddenly he hits something metallic, when he inspects its a stash of thousands of $US20 Gold Coins. Trouble is the stash seems to extend into the neighbours yard. Neighbour puts his head over the fence and says, what you doing Bob?.”Nothing, nothing Fred, I was going to put in a Rose Garden in, but the ground too hard so abandonjng the idea.” Then couple months later, he goes back again to check it’s still there and digs the holes again. Neighbour says, hey Bob, thought you said the ground was too hard for a Rose Garden?”, “yeah”, Bob says, “just confirming.” Fred. “Do you think Bob is going to tell his neighbour on his fence line that he has all these coins stashed?” Guys we are dealing with Humans here. I think that sums it up so even the most naive punter can see what’s going on. Can’t wait for Chalco’s take on this. Equaliser, you picked him in one. Well done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.