CTP 1.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

'why would a board of experienced directors raise money if it...

1. 2,284 Posts.
    'why would a board of experienced directors raise money if it wasn't to benefit the company.."

One can never really assume why people do the things they do. Asumptions, like dead leaves on a windswept road, get blown away every day of the week, don't they?

So why did JH come out and say CTP has a credibility issue in the market place? ( stated in an asx release last yr) A successful trader friend of mine who read that asx release thought the same. Does the market have doubts about CTP mgmnt monetarising the vast potential of the red desert? These are only questions I suppose time will reveal. Decisions now are vital for capital preservation and capital growth.

Is that credibility issue in some way linked to this latest on going BG wrangle? Is there a crisis of sorts regards CTP as manager/operator? And now ROG electing not to participate in most of the phase 2 drill program. And RG tied up with EIR in another of ctp's tenaments.

CTP faces a napoleonic challenge now. Does JH march on and go hard against the changes. We all know what happened to Napoleon with Russia.

The CTP tenaments require substantial JV funds to take CTP to the position of becoming a successful petroleum producer. Like all I wait eagerly for what JH reveals on Tuesday CT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.