TGR 0.00% $5.22 tassal group limited

Coming from the mining industry I can relate to this rubbish...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Coming from the mining industry I can relate to this rubbish accounting treatment very much. This kind of crap is what allows small investors to get burned by poor investments just because you need to be a CPA to understand IFRS16 and some of this other stuff.

I was surprised to read in your notes that net debt continues to increase which indicates they aren't even making a true profit at all (let alone one that is just smaller than reported). Going by EBITDA less cash capital expenditure should allow us to see a realistic profitability number. Based on what I interpreted ~127M Pre AASB16 EBITDA less $59M Capex (Excludes Exmoor station $27.5M & prawn growth $52M which i genuinely believe will be one offs) still gives me around $68M of "real cashflow".

Do you think there's something else I'm not considering properly or I'm over confident about?

I appreciate your post immensely, its great to see someone genuinely explaining the truth instead of blindly accepting numbers fed to them by dodgy accounting policies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.