TGR 0.00% $5.22 tassal group limited

That first commercial, shoppers mindlessly pick up the green and...

1. 6,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 615
    That first commercial, shoppers mindlessly pick up the green and red colored cans, im not an advertising person either, but to me, this is supposed to triggering when someone picks up John West salmon, which is probably an old brand shoppers know without think too much, so it challenges that.

Also an age thing with the young guy doing his own thing, thinking for himself, which might be a demographic associated with the protestors.

The second one, it mentions beef, last year i think it was Huon had the 'give chicken the night off' which was said to do well. I guess it targets beef because of its popularity, but i wonder about JBS, perhaps there is a claim that Tassal is more 'pure' than them for a certain type of shopper.

I do wish Tassal was more on the front foot with defending environmental credentials, certainly could be better to try and get people looking forward than back. The agitators are still going on about Macquarie Harbour event that happened years ago, and was dealt with by regulators reducing stocking rates.

It annoys me that they even conned the RSPCA to say its unsustainable, without qualification, bloody amateurs. If its unsustainable how has the industry been operating for 30 years ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.