TGR 0.00% $5.22 tassal group limited

Why would you short Tassals *now*?, page-974

1. 1,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    I’ve been watching the 4 corners and other reports into salmon industry. Just seems like part of this has stemmed from some leaked report from Huon & Petuna. All this has done is now tarnished the entire industry. Seeing things in negative light like the additives used to colour the fish flesh (this isn’t a Tassal issue anyway, they don’t control labelling laws). What a way to destroy an entire industry. Whatever Tassal’s is doing wouldn’t be all that different to anyone else in Australia. Australia would be the benchmark, I’d hate to see what overseas does. Seems like Tasmania like unemployment too much. What a total disaster. One thing is for sure I’ll never touch Huon fish for the rest of my life.
    in retrospect what the aquaculture industry is doing is nothing compared to other farming industries.
    Whatever the Huon lass said about not breaking ranks is true, there’s an entire government backed process that ensures the biosecurity of the operations, why break ranks and tarnish the entire industry. Absolutely appalling, and one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever seen from someone within the same industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.