IMM 0.63% 39.8¢ immutep limited

Lock the penny profit or stop dollar loss. In the price range...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Lock the penny profit or stop dollar loss. In the price range around the new stabilized average price day traders are playing a zero sum game. They must be quick and decisive. If any wondering happen, they would be in panic, which is decided by their position.

As a guy to make my mind to bet, all of the price movement since DNDN's positive announcement of its Phase III trials are blips. I have to see what I should see at my position and avoid the most risky thing, missing the chance for a life turning point.

What's your position? You could not follow the market but forget your position. You have to mix the requirement of your position with the market sentiment to get a best movement for your position. The relationship among the value, the price, market perception, and your risk profile, is very complicated and they act each other in a dynamic way. So let's view PRR in a consciousness.

Is a new era in a nor remote future? Do we need to run after a raising Sun or crush each other after a Sunk Sun? I am not sure so I sit tightly where I was until I know where I am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.8¢
Change
-0.003(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $569.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.5¢ $270.5K 679.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 132733 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 65754 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.