MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Why you are investing on MCT?, page-2

1. 1,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1074
    MC is pretty low at the moment. They’d also be pretty close to fulfilling their obligation for the 51% of Kookynie.

They’ve got some cracking tenements with shallow gold.
    Jason has also kept true to his word of turning MCT back into an aggressive explorer.

These alone, are pretty good reasons to have a punt on the company at current MC.

AB has been a painful episode for many long terms holders, including those who had invested in Canadian spin-off.
    This project could be sold for a few mill $ IMO.... or even developed. But it would require relationships and years of experience, of which Jason does not have (IMO, and I’m a fan of Jason).
    This was supposed to be Mr Daley’s contribution... of which he has sorely dissapointed all shareholders.

Previous management spent years trying to get a deal, that failed.... then the rushed spin off towards the end of MG’s tenure.... that also failed.

It will be developed one day IMO, but is a liability in current hands.

I believe Cosmo to be the more exciting of the prospects( which is where we’re at now.
    But we’ll soon need a solid plan towards potential development and for further raising of $ to progress, on the back of (hopefully) good results.

Ideally AB would be used for funds, but I’m not holding my breath.

My current holdings are from 0.002 ... and my 12 month hold is approaching. This is why I hold.
    But the MC definitely has potential upside on the back of good results, which is a good reason to hold/buy.

Particularly given that the overseas legal issue appears to have been resolved (so likely no negative surprises out of left field).

all IMO

Cheyne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.745K 747.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 34954025 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 76343553 67
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.