RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Why you should vote NO from a non professional investor, page-13

1. Dhm
    2,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3481
    You are prosecuting counter arguments, good.

Re the 92% sensitivity, fair point, but others have indicated that different strains or variants affect the lungs in different ways and the first test period drew patients that had omicron, as I understand it. When Pfizer subsequently had confirmation testing done there were two other sub variants in play and these could have skewed the results accordingly. I am repeating what I have read and I am not a medical expert. In your argument you did not consider this point; you said it was either a mistake or ResApp fudged the numbers, quite a call. This is just biased speculation and you ignored an equally feasible explanation.

I agree with you that Keating and the BOD endorsed all the offers and this is disgraceful and demonstrates a complete non understanding and comprehension of corporate negotiations. The BOD have demonstrated an enormous bias toward Pfizer whilst ignoring shareholders.

Re a raising, the level to me would be around 13c based on Pfizer’s endorsement of ResApps suite of products. Also we still have a meeting with the FDA regarding approval of Dx. And SleepChecks approval by the FDA could be be more than the value thet Pfizer are are trying to buy us out lock, stock and barrel.

I believe there are other identities very interested in us. But time will tell…..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.