RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Well, ok, here goes...I'm convinced Covid-19 originated in a...

1. 665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Well, ok, here goes...

I'm convinced Covid-19 originated in a Wuhan wet market;

"Detailed mapping of where samples were detected inside the Huanan seafood wholesale market allowed Professor Holmes and his colleagues to even pinpoint to a few square metres where COVID-19 was likely to have jumped between humans and animals"

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-08-13/profile-professor-eddie-holmes-virus-hunter-covid-19/101

A cluster of seemingly random respiratory ailments ensued which, reported honestly & early, would have raised suspicions of a broader problematic trend and initiated a suitable response.

For various locally relevant reasons, a collective response was delayed.

I celebrated my 21st Birthday on the Great Wall (speaking Korean amongst an international cohort). I've spent the greater part of my adult life deciphering filial piety & NE Asian culture.

Notwithstanding... the cumulative pressures of a toxic geostrategic environment and domestic socio-political pressures detracted from a reasoned and intelligent debate on the substantive issues of the day.

China's economy rising to global pre-eminence is simply a function of GDP percapita rising; wishing otherwise is relegating Chinese citizens to subservient poverty. I don't want that.

What I wish to see is a proud, well fed & stable business partner that doesn't cower to perceived prejudice. Rather a nation that proudly takes a leadership role;

"But the coal haze has obscured a more crucial truth about China’s energy expansion. If pending US efforts on renewable energy are extraordinary, the revolution under way in China is truly staggering. Last year the US boasted that it was on track to deploy about 30 gigawatts of new renewables. In China, the figure could be as hight as 180 gigawatts. Last year China alone accounted for 46 per cent of the world’s new construction of renewable energy infrastructure."

disallowed/environment/climate-change/what-if-china-saved-the-world-and-nobody-noticed-20220818-p5bavz.html

I feel I've successfully avoided prosecuting the poster, not the argument so... over to you;

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.