RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Why you should vote NO from a non professional investor, page-34

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I wasn't alerted to your response, sorry.

Firstly the nic. The thought of a highly credentialed Big Four executive suddenly appearing on an anonymous chat site, using his own name to defend my honour (kinda cool), then proceeding to use cuss words had be on the back foot; I assumed it was a pi$$ take...

Regarding RAP's corporate make-up; I'll steer clear of that. I've never met TK or the others but their respective conduct over the years tells a story, IMO.

Regarding RAP's value proposition. I may well be shouted down for heresy but in the grand scheme of things I've always advocated for dx to be part of a suite of digital solutions. Taken to the extreme, the replacing the stethescope analogy is instructive. No GP I've visited has stayed mute and relied soley on a chest exam to reach a diagnosis. But as Red Bar's signature says, "Don't let what you can't do interfere with what you can" (or words to that effect).

It doesn't get spoken about much, but from memory de Novo FDA approval now includes the capacity for SoS (digital devices) to self learn. So, provided it can be proven to do just that, speed of diagnosis and the combined benefits of aggregating this with other biometric data has yet to be quantified (postulated, yes) benefits. There's a ResAppHealthSentinel hashtag in my history somewhere, I'm sure.

(There's also a post about a CSIRO initiative using Twitter as an early warning system you can search for).

Remind me; when were China based Apple staff repatriated?

Thanks for the e-interaction; I've enjoyed it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.