RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Why you should vote YES - a professional investor's perspective, page-111

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Exactly. And the fact that the loan was announced, out of the blue, and less than 24 hrs before the voting deadline, without any other single hint or implication from the bod that we even needed a 'loan' (we haven't needed one in the history of the company and have still managed to stay afloat, just quietly) is so transparently obvious (to me at least) just another ruse to give them more time to try and make shareholders either waver about their no vote and change to a yes, (we've already seen a few posts indicating this might happen), or just get jack of the whole shebang and want it over and done with. Also 2 weeks is plenty of time for extra canvassing of shareholders for their 'price', and maybe the phone callers will try and subliminally convey the doom and gloom situation if the no vote gets up...who knows, I wouldn't put anything past these ppl...
    But this obvious game play has only intensified my conviction that the no vote would have gotten up yesterday, and the extension to me shows how much Pfizer want
    our tech and company. The bod, having regarded the initial crap offer as a premium, (before the 2 increased bids even happened), must have been offered a good enough golden parachute that they're happy to give our company away no matter what...they honestly should hang their heads in shame.
    So I don't care how long they drag it out for, I'm still voting no. Pfizer want our company so that shows it has huge value, personally I'd rather keep that value in Australian hands than give it away to a multi billion dollar company for pocket change to them, to further increase their bottom line. No all the way! IMO and best of luck to all of us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.