RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

dont know why you have to open a new thread to get your point...

1. 1,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    dont know why you have to open a new thread to get your point out? honestly what you said, I put half my my eyes close.. and to expect out of nowhere to sway the yes vote.. regardless how many mil you have is your choice.. there have been so many bullies and blurry detail from the management when this saga started. for one minute, the board is most to blame as they are weak and incompetent..may be for years but just only show the true colour recently. for sure with what pfizer done to date is desperate..very desperate as retail shareholders hold the ground and give no inch.. we dont know since the offer started, we do have some good announcements which does not do any damn effect due to this stupid offer. if the 10 biggest share holders with 50 to hundred mil would say yes then not much we can say.. but if we know what they plan or intention, we would have better idea?. you are experienced or not does matter, different case is always different scenario. who would have thought we are living in full of BS from corporate reports, do you think they are real report? they are just half baked to suit the environment they want us in. you find out from 500 biggest corporations how many of them are real financial report, you wouldnt know would u? just like pfizer, some of biggest accounting firms just a tool to make it legit and legal..thats the reality. look at world environment, when people are desperate with cost of living and inflation worldwide, there have been tough for almost everyone on earth last 2 years, stock market still stable and up? it is only happening in illusion world which exactly we are in.
    this is far beyond imagination anyway, we are talking about Rap a small company but with all progresses to date, we are on verge of doing something isnt it? financial struggling is what the management have told us and by their own doing. if the good management, the ship would have been different. if RAP was a BS tech, i would no doubt one minute, Pharma would never touch it. they wants badly to the point extension the timeframe as big fat NO votes are about to win.. what if close to 2 weeks the big fat No vote still wins..wanna see what they gonna do? very interesting indeed! they have money to bully small guys but you never know you would win?... when people unite, we can do better. anyway, by opening a big thread, you might sway some votes but lets see. we have been here long enough, we want to see something better than this.
    and still big Fat NO to test the water!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.