RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Why you should vote YES - a professional investor's perspective, page-45

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727

“The other new consideration is the security PFE now has over RAP's core asset - the R&D IP data - as a result of this bridging loan … there is EVERY CHANCE PFE ends up with the core value of the company”

That is simply not correct puppeh.

The R&D license simply represents the possibility of adding more to the company’s core asset. You must have only been with RAP for a short time and have a perspective only of the consequence of obtaining successful Covid results.

The core asset is its database relating to cough sounds that were generated prior to Covid, and Pfizer, coming along. These relate to all the other respiratory conditions and they are not under threat from a default on any loan.

If the current R&D with Pfizer is successful this will simply add an additional range of cough sound abilities to the company’s current database and do so relating to an additional respiratory diagnostic capability. The company will retain exactly the same assets it held prior to March this year. The Covid asset possibility is a large one but regardless of its size is simply icing on the cake. And a very substantial cake indeed.

It will also only relate to that section of the Covid results that were generated with Pfizer in that R&D activity, not those results already held prior to the agreement or any currently, or in future, generated outside it. And even then it would be a non-exclusive asset for Pfizer. RAP could provide others with exactly the same asset Pfizer held.

“ … in the event ResApp fails to repay the loan, ResApp is required to grant Pfizer a non- 
exclusive license over clinical trial data generated under the Research, Development and Licence Agreement”.

If I thought you were trying to mislead I would have said “nice try” but it is obviously just a consequence of your being quite unfamiliar with the actual details of the company.

poorinvestor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.