RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Why you should vote YES - a professional investor's perspective, page-67

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 6,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    I have been thinking that this RAP "deal" has no equivalent in ASX history as far as it seems to have been somewhat 'structured. One wonders why the powers that be have not come down on it yet with a full enquiry to try to clear the mess up...starting at the beginning.
    Then all of a sudden it came to me...there has been a similar situation once but it was in the game of horse racing here in Qld not in the game of corporate shenanigans. Same thing as money is the aim and as ill perceived as that stuff is it helps those that are seeing it as power. Cast your minds back and remember the FINE COTTON AFFAIR? It is almost de ja vous but of course this is only my mind playing tricks again trying to find an equivalent situation. Coudn't think of one that was ASX related but then...the painted horse. Now I am getting a handle on it all and will be able to vote accordingly...I already have. No prizes for guessing which way I voted but the game has shown us the true nature of the BOD. Our chance was to ditch them over 12 months ago but we hesitated...it is still to be seen whether we have lost. The ResApHealth/Pfizer Affair. Historic!
    All a nasty dream eh? Its also only my opinion and an DYOR and comparisons to past events. This may not be over as some shills are trying to urge us to believe. Another two week delay in proceedings...not exactly smooth eh? Looks like a tad more shooting from the hip than is usual...oops a hiccup...cover it. "Oops another one lets try to counter it." Oops and so on how many more oopsies are yet to come? Don't know whether to dance and sing or sit down and have a stiff drink! I reckon I will just stay in the now and ride this one out. Stay Frosty. By the way...who audits the vote? Trump?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.