ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

why you shouldnt sell nsl on announcement

1. 7,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I reckon once we start getting serious and get drilling reports and more analysis doen we could start getting massive upgrades to the resource.

There are three hills there

and an 8 km strike at least.

Extra land has been/will be required adding to potential.

the locals didn't call it ORON ORE HILL for just 200mt in my honest opinion.

If the locals think there's enough IO there to call it that and past govt testing has confirmed the mineral's there.

Then wait until we get some modern technology there to upgrade the resaource.

Remember when we were told months and months ago now there was potential for 1.4 BILLION TONNES!!!!!!!

If that was truely said by an insider, then i ask you all to think about the potential for upgrading the resource on top of that!!!!!

Sure it's going to spike when reopening, who know's it may even pull back a bit in the afternoon. But once the questions we have been asking for so long are finally answered, you need to ask yourself whether you should sell for 20/30 cents? Personally, i think that if they found out there was a lot more than 200mt and went unconditional in the merger then there will be a lot more once they get some serious drillin/mapping under way in the next 6 months.

Imagine if they suprise to the upside of 400mt + (that's double current expectations)There's HUGE potential for a billion tonnnes + after things settle down.

Anyway , my point is people, sure take some profits, but you would be absolutely stark raving mad if you sold out your position on release of the merger/geo report.

Many of us have a million plus shares in this baby. I willonly be selling 100,000 (if any) if it reaches around cents. I need some beer money and missus needs a harcut/style/blow wave/colour or whatever the women have these days -lol :)

Somene said he had a dollar been thrown around. I have heard that as well.

The value of this stock on just 200mt is 18-20 cents + as our resident analyst Ediies has kindly worked out.

Eddie could you work out a value 100 million tonne increments on a lower grade Fe (say 30% to be ultra conservative)and if we have a billion shares total on issue (again being ultra conservative imo)?

Hopefully when the newbies/traders see that they will realise just how big this thing has the potential to be.

All the oldies here I feel have already thought this far into the future and have realised how lucky we all may be to have gone into this share sub 4 cents.

Anyways sorry for the rant, but the more people are eductaed about this the less they will be inclined to sell.

Of course DYOR and IMHO

*sorry for any spelling/grammar errors but I'm too lazy to check. it's Sunday :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.