DCC 2.38% 4.1¢ digitalx limited

If anyone is interested in the recent Australian Senate hearings...

1. 634 Posts.
    If anyone is interested in the recent Australian Senate hearings on Bitcoin see below taken from the ADCCA Website.

Senate Video

Document
    OR if you dislike video presentations, feel free to read the entire Hansard
    http://www.adcca.org.au/documents/Economics-References-Committee_2014_11_26_3108.pdf

Ron Tucker - Chairman of ADCCA- interview with  ABC News

On other fronts.

Minsty should be available soon as the competition has now ended. I would expect a release on ASX any moment announcing the Beta phase has started. I cant find the link now but I did manage to find somewhere previously they were asking people to sign up for testing some time ago so we will probably have a good idea if it works or not by now.

DigitalX Direct has updated their website a bit. Not sure if this info was out before, but at least I know what it is all about now. It was too vague previously. They actually also make money off lending Bitcoin out, that is interesting.

Dont care about bitcoin.com.au saga anymore as I prefer the addition of coin.org It would have been cool to have as a marketing thing sure, but aside from that .... It could have added value to SEO - (if your website name contains words searched on google, it usually comes up higher eg in this case someone searched bitcoin) but there is nothing some google adwords cant fix -luckily we have the right man for the job. Apparently also  there are massive issues with having a .com.au with heaps of red tape. So now it becomes evident why many other companies portfolios exclude .com.au's . Also Australia is such a small population and it is not wise to restrict our domains in such a way.

Zhenya is selling his house
    Imagine how cool if he sold it for Bitcoin....
    Stated reason from article "He said he decided to sell because managing two ASX-listed companies, Digital BTC and Empire Media, in addition to his wife's fashion company Zhivago meant the pair had no time to build their dream home"
    So if anyone thinks he doesnt work hard enough for DCC, I think that is proof enough he does. Also if you remember this article states his schedule from 6AM to 11:30PM working. It takes a lot of sacrifice to succeed and this is quite evident and as Konfi says -its  all about the execution now!

This Article - 7 Principles for Finding Disallowed Stocks  from Motley is reassuring. Couple this with The Sophisticated Investors valuation of $1.12  (BASE CASE!!!!)
    The difference between current SP and $1.12 is Education Bitcoin technology, Regulation etc. Things that are changing over time. Obviously the BTC price isnt flash hot atm but this will likely improve.

Thats enough of a rant for one day.
    Seeya

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $76.57K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230525 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 238000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.