DCC 4.35% 4.4¢ digitalx limited

will be second nature (like internet banking is) in a few years...

1. 7,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    will be second nature (like internet banking is) in a few years

Once business and the GP discover the ease and value of transferring money anywhere, the penny will drop.

The huge cost of conventional international transfers are in the news now, and a subject for formal discussion at APAC.

Once you have bicoin in your wallet, all the tech talk about mining and blockchain etc, is just something we don't need to know. In fact, I think the geeky articles we read are a turn-off to many I think.

Using and transferring bitcoin payments in the real world is just so easy that one might wonder what all the fuss is about.

As I have said to some people, you can buy a pie at the corner shop with dollars, - without knowing anything about how the Reserve Bank controls the money supply etc. And so it is with bitcoin.

The cap on bitcoin numbers must surely increase its value over time, even without any speculative spikes. There is no danger of more being created, as has happened with dollar printing in recent times.

I was in New Zealand at the weekend and talking to a tour company that has many American clients who pay from the US. The company is looking at using a bitcoin agency like DCC as soon as practicable, to facilitate direct bitcoin payment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.1¢ $242.0K 5.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 82000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 273175 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.