PAR 1.79% 27.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Why Zilosul could be a golden goose!!, page-36

1. 4,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6686
    Its all about risk and reward.

RISK is big now...

its 23.5 today...can it be 19 c in a month?

When will it reverse?

What is needed for reversal...yes we need FDA to the party...that's not necessarily straight frwd, they really....REALLY have to like what they see and be sure that their safety concerns are ALL addressed, then they green light us.

The FDA aren't dumb...they at the very least have a suspicion of what our market audience might be like...its gonna be more than a few thousand patients.

But Mozz, I'm so sick of waiting, this FDA company takes so long to do anything...PAR has been at it for so long, can we please tell Paul to hurry it up?

Mate...what are you (Not you personally King.)...talking about...Have you heard of GLP-1.

When did it start, when was it approved....

does it seem like it came out of nowhere? Why do they get approved so fast and we have to wait and wait...and yes, more wait???

Semaglutide finished their Phase 2 ...when? What year?

2012 it was developed, it was in 2016 they started their P2

It wasn't till March 2021 that they started their P3...n was nearly 2000...what is our n going to be?

Its now 2024...(I had to check my calendar)....

These programs take time...if you are buying at 23 cents today...u still have to be patient (not advice).

I will one day (when I get time...) post about GLP-1..lots to chat about here.

I liked what a good calm aussie broker1 said, I asked him when is right time to buy Par? When do YOU buy Par?

He said...."I buy on dips".

I do that. (Again, just cos I condone it, it means nothing, you need to be happy to buy or sell). If it does bad - I'm not going to bail u out...

If it does well...write to me

Footnote:

1) Trust me, I follow no brokers...but it's very fun to hear what different ones say!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $96.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.0¢ $55.31K 200.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1072 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 3289 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.