ZNO 0.00% 2.6¢ zoono group limited

why Zoono will ZOOM

1. 4,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1005
    ZNO is an early stage (36-48 months) biotech with a very high value IP platform. Has already established multiple global sales contracts that are generating sales currently running at a 50% growth rate (6 month reporting basis) in Europe and U.S. (Turtlewax). Break-out (massive potential) reflected in positive trials to treat African Flu Virus in pigs, other applications include protection of chicken (sales underway) and aquaculture (pending).

Bull point stated in this weeks quarterly is that various country governments have made approaches for widespread use of ZNO product to suppress viral activity in HUMANS and animals. U.S. peer group valuation of this type of IP platform puts conceptual valuation at hundreds of millions of USD.

ZNO share structure is extremely tight at 163.3M shares, with 92.2M shares in hands of 2 top holders. Top 20 control 113.9M, leaving a "free float" of 49.4M (IMHO top 20 are "holding tight"). From May to December (high at 90 cents) stochastics were at +30M shares, sell-off to 42 cents (last 2.5 weeks) saw stochastics at -12M shares. ZNO share price has entered a very volatile and high growth phase in is valuation. Very tight "free float" means that day traders have very few shares to sell. IMHO most of the free float in the sell-off has gone into deep pockets. At Friday's close of 48.5 cents the day trader "free float must be down to a miniscule amount of several million shares.

Have doubled my stake on pull-back, My conceptual (very speculative valuation) 6-12 months is $2.50-$5.00 will be driven by global news flow. Fox Business News (Maria Bartiromo) constantly makes reference to global implications of China pig flu deaths and knock on effects. ZNO is the perfect concept stock for global share traders (with very deep pockets) who are trading global concept situations.

My assumption is that positive news in next 4-8 weeks will drive ZNO share price to new highs, drive by very small free float pool of stock. Do not get sucked into selling during this volatile and very minor sell-off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.183M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $1.452K 56.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 355800 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 11718 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.