LGL 0.00% $1.39 lynch group holdings limited

Greyhoundtrainer OK ill take the bate!That sort of...

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Greyhoundtrainer
    OK ill take the bate!
    That sort of unidirectional mindset will do you no good if you wish to last trading. I'm not fixed on being a bear or a bull; I just take the trade and I don't care if it's LONG or SHORT. I do my research and you reap what you sow. My trading account is up 412% in the last 12 months plus a 09 BMW 540i. So it seems to work as it has for the last 20 plus years.
    The statement on SHORTING was so technical stupid that I'm sure it was a joke, or maybe you're simply a labor voter? If it's the former, than I like it; if it's the later, you shouldn't be around too long IMHO.

Bolivia.
    Hi. To answer your question perhaps you could refer to my recent posts on XJO. Basically a contrarian move and a bit of fun. I only shorted 20000 shares. I thought there was too much exuberance regarding the deal, in conjunction that I believe a correction is coming. To make it totally clear, it was a punt and not the sort of technical trading I usually do. It just paid off and I really I deserved to be burnt. However 6% for holding over Easter is an easy win and so I'm out. And yes i always sell to early and buy too late.

I don't believe today's trading was due to SHORTS. The smarty's were taking the stellar gains and walking away. Remember the stock traded at 1.52 in March 09, so to sell at $4 plus is an amazing gain. I'm not saying it won't go higher, but I'm sure it will be purchased cheaper between now and DEC. LGL is a great long term share IMO.

Best of luck

<>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.39
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $169.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.39 $1.38 $28.45K 20.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 $1.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 1400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.