ISF 0.00% 17.0¢ isoft group limited

why, page-7

1. 2,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    Interesting article indeed hunter.

I noticed at the end of the article there is a little paragraph about the author. He's a fund manager.
    I am always a skeptic when it comes to analysts and fund managers.

In the past I have bought stocks where fund managers and analysts write up glowingly about them I ended up making losses on them.

Subsequent to those horrible losses I came across articles about 'rumourtrage' which consists of 'pump and dump' and 'short and distort'. Fund managers and/or analysts praise certain stocks like they're sure to rise and rise and then as gullible people (like I used to be) believe them and buy they (the authors) are dumping. Conversely they talk down on certain stocks that they've shorted like they're sure to go bust to try and persuade others to sell. When I read articles like these I can't help but remember the term 'rumourtrage' which does not neccessarily involve rumours but certainly twisting and stretching of the truth are always there.

Because of past experiences I instinctively suspect this guy has shorted ISF and is using his blog/book/etc (whatever he can) to ramp it down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.