SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

why, page-29

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Wow, all these emails in just a few hours since I last checked.

All I can add is that, I did watch 'Catalyst' tonight and it just confirms all I have been reading about oil supply and demand over the past few months.

Be afraid, very afraid. Or, be very, very excited because the IEA says we are drifting downwards to run out of oil in maybe 30 years or so. Whereas, other experts, including oil company giants believe we may have an oil supply shortage crisis as early as 2012 - 2014. Yep, one to three years away.

So I can only reiterate what I have been saying here for months - oil and gas are the only places to have your money in 2011.......and 2012......and onwards, if the 'Catalyst' show is anything to go by.

So, don't worry about the short term - hang in for the medium to long term.....because the price of oil is likely to go sky high in a year or so, if these experts are correct
    i.e. rapidly falling supply, at the same time as we hit a rapidly growing demand due China and India.

and yes, I think the aussie dollar is ridiculously overpriced. It is hurting expert industries......maybe not those who are price setters. Other industries though, are really suffering. Soon as the US dollar recovers, down will go the aussie dollar to a more reasonable level.

The above is my personal opinion. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.